Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cardiologist visit

Well I saw a cardiologist today. I won't bore you with details but the plan is to put me on some new med's. I have to do a stress test first. That will be in about two weeks. He also wants me to be checked for sleep apnea. Not excited about that. If the new med's work great. If not, then a possible oblation is the next best option. However he also said that a more invasive procedure is to have surgery where the Doctor cuts two eight inch slots on each side of my chest and they do a thing to the outside of my heart. Humm? Let me think on this! Nope, I think the other options are better. Other wise I'm fine. The doc did say if these episodes continue and get more frequent over time I would be more at risk for a possible stroke. Well, I need to lose weight and exercise more so I will plan on more walking and or a trip once in a while to the Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment