Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy - Crazy times

It's March and I've not been very good at keeping this up to date. Sorry! It's been very busy around here and after everything that happened in January I was grateful to just be home and take it easy. Grammy has two more days to go before she is finally done with college. I'm so proud of her. She is a amazing example to her children and grandchildren. She walks on May 28th.

Micah came to visit last weekend and it was great seeing him. He had dates with two girls while he was here. I don't think either one will go anywhere but at least he had some fun while he was here. I was going to go to a Jazz game with him but he took a girl instead. Okay I'll give him up for a girl. So I took Nate to the game and we were able to watch from the nose bleed section. It was fun even if the view was so high. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment