Monday, September 14, 2009

Utah to Texas to see Little Roger and family!

Ok, I know I could bore you with stories and little tidbits about our trip to Texas, suffice it to say that we really enjoyed ourselves. Being a part of Little Roger's blessing was very special for me. He has a great Mom and Dad and Madison will make a amazing big sister!
Enjoy the photo's and the video's at the end!
Well one of us isn't happy! Where is MOM!

Little Roger is in good hands! Very happy Grammy!

Who is that handsome boy with those men! Wow, three Roger's!
Amazing!

Sleeping boy! Remember the days when you could sleep all day and still have someone feed you and change your diaper!

Little Rogers impression of "Dr. Evil". Too funny!

Can't resist this photo of Maddie!
Caption: "Yes, I'm cute so get over it folks!"


Little Roger upset! I think he is hungry!


Just so you know, he is a really good baby! This is the way he is most of the time!

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos and the video of Maddie being silly. So funny. I know I was just there but it was fun to watch them. : ) I love the pics of all 3 Rogers... how fun!

    ReplyDelete