Friday, September 4, 2009

Time

I find that between my busy schedule at work and the things that must be done at home I forget a lot of the time what I should be doing next. I had a Pres. meeting scheduled last night and I remembered yesterday at work that I had the meeting but by the time I got home and I got busy taking care of taking the pool down I forgot my meeting. How can I keep doing this, I don't know. Thank heaven for MS Outlook at work or else I'd be a real mess. I've taken to using my cell phones (Yes both of them) to put calendar items on them to remind me that I have things to do. Sad! One day I may forget how to get home sometime soon, sure that there is something else I was supposed to do and I'll drive around trying to find out where I'm supposed to be. Scary? I've already caught myself walking into a room knowing I'm supposed to do something but forgetting and them turn around confused wondering "What was I about to do!" or "Why did I come in here!"

1 comment: