Friday, June 12, 2009

We are FREE (for two days)!

It is Friday night and Grammy and I are all alone. Sara is in Wyoming. Martha took Leo to see his dad and Chance and Triniti left a few days ago. All I can say is the house is quiet expect for two dogs and a cat running around. Grammy and I are off today and so we ran errands and worked in the yard. I've spent the last few hours on the computer while Grammy cleaned the boys room (Organized it) before Mamaw gets here on Sunday. I'm starting to get the hang of this web site stuff, but I'm a long way from being any kind of expert yet. So far our site hasn't made any money but that's OK since it is our first one. As we continue to do this we may actually pay for the software and Go Daddy costs. Now it past dinner time and I'm starving so I will shut this box down and spend some quality time with my best friend. Remember - Be Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment