Sunday, May 31, 2009

Web stuff

Well, we have been trying to get a web site set up to have on-line marketing income. A member who lives close by has explained how he quit his job doing this Affliate stuff. He gave Grammy some ideas and so off we went. We purchased Dreamweaver CS3 and after a few weeks of delay our site is up. It not real professional and is a work in progress as I figure the software out but it's a start. The income possibilities are endless. Our friend (very young) has been at this for about 7 years, his house is paid for and his goal is to purchase with cash a 120 unit apartments and then retire from the residual income. They are living very frugally and are saving all of their money. I can see the possibilities, and I want Grammy to not have to work and stay home and be a fully time Grammy. Paying of our debt would be a bonus. I'll let you know how it goes. If you feel you want to see how it develops I've included the link. http://www.oaktreevitamins.com

1 comment:

  1. I like the name of the website. How about I make you a logo?

    All you need to do now is get your product. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete