Sunday, August 23, 2009

Waiting!

Well, waiting for what? Roger Jr. is waiting for the birth of his Son, Little Roger! Alyssa was supposed to go in on Tuesday to be induced but they postponed it until Wednesday last week. Then after they arrived on Wednesday morning they were told that they had no "Beds at the Inn!" The hospital has so only so many beds for this kind of thing so now they are to go in tomorrow! Interestingly, he will be born on August 24th, I was born on June 24th! I'm getting all emotional already! Really! Whew! I can't wait to see that little boy! Sept 10th Gammy and I fly to Texas. Can't wait! Apparently neither can Maddie!

As for Heather and Nate! They are headed here for sure but they are WAITING for the details of the position, like how much will they will pay him etc! Hopefully next week they may hear something. It will be awesome to have them close to us. TJ and Lee are such fun little men! Mom and Dad are pretty cool too!

Grammy has to move to another Walmart store since with Martha as an AP person they finally figured out it could be a conflict of interest for both of them to be at the same store. So Grammy will transfer to another store, hopefully closer. Should know something soon! Yep - Waiting!

I still don't know if the San Diego job will happen or not. The HR system is so buggered up I can't tell if they ever received my application and all my supporting documents. I've talked to the HR Help desk but all they can tell me is "Yes, I believe we have all of your application", however the online dashboard I'm supposed to be able to see any progress is blank! I now have 4 work order #'s trying to get some resolution. Yes I'm waiting!

We are trying to sell one of the rentals, yep! Waiting! Not sure if congress will approve HB 2200 that effects my job in a direct way, did I say I'm waiting for that to happen? Oh they may even approve HB 1881 some day in the future as well. Okay, okay I won't say it!

All in all other than feeling sick for the last three days I'm fine! I am waiting to get over this cold, chest congestion or whatever you want to call it! Can I just say I am grateful I woke up this morning to see my beautiful wife asleep beside me! At least I'm not waiting for her!

I'm such a Lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment